trash can

bribrius

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
BRI_89C.JPG
BRI_89C.JPG

That doesn't answer the question. That tells me how you achieved the tilt but not why you did.

Was it intentional? If so, why? What purpose does it serve. If it wasn't intentional, why didn't you straighten it?

That doesn't answer the question. That tells me how you achieved the tilt but not why you did.

Was it intentional? If so, why? What purpose does it serve. If it wasn't intentional, why didn't you straighten it?
framing avoiding something on top left and something on bottom left. Trying to keep the edge of the wall lined up with the side of the frame somewhat where I wanted it, I wanted the trash can shoved in the top corner, pretty much where it is. Like the open grass triangle space on top and bottom from the result too. Really, it is just where it "fit" in my eyes. And i couldn't totally straighten it anyway the foundation and land has been washing out for probably a hundred years it really isn't level. i might have exaggerated it, but it really does go down hill.

my bigger problem was deciding what i wanted more in focus, the trashcan or the wall. i ended up planting the focus on the high right side of the wall and splitting the difference.

Most reactions

Back