TriggerTrap App

Who moved this?

It's so your phone acts a remote trigger for a DSLR. It's not some stupid camera phone app.

looks pretty cool man. does that mean you would have to leave your phone with the camera for the 39 hour shot?

looks pretty cool man. does that mean you would have to leave your phone with the camera for the 39 hour shot?

Well depends on where it was.

I have this and I like it since I always have my phone on me and I can dial in precise exposure times. The only draw back is for long exposures you cant putz on your phone!

This seems like a cool idea! I'd be into checking it out. Also, whoever moved the thread should have read it first.

Yeah I know, mods moved before looking...

I've looked into this and may pick it up. The thing I'd be worried about would be forwards compatibility with the rate that new phones come out and how a change in the future could make your current hardware obsolete.

It's so much more than a remote camera release though. It will do HDR, introvalometer, sound, vibration, and motion triggers. Looks like it could be a very cheap way to add a ton of functionality to your camera. My new iPhone should be coming today so maybe I'll pick this up.

Ordered today, I will give a review after a few weeks.

I wonder, if I ran a 3.5 to 2.5 cable between my phone and a yougnao trigger. Then put the other trigger on my camera, and connected it with another 2.5 to 2.5 cable, if it would work? I think the little dongle recreates the input that the trigger does, but could this perhaps work? I might give it a try today, it would be nice to have an
introvalometer right on my phone!

I've been shopping around for a remote shutter, too. I think this one would resolve the problem of leaving your phone with your camera for 39 hours: Smart Trigger B

Most reactions

New Topics

Back