tripod for portraits

spyder

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
i am taking only vertical pictures and was wondering if there is a quick release attatchment, or tripod made specifically for having the camera vertical. i have a cheap tripod now that rotates 90%, but because i have a dslr attatched to it, the weight cause all the pictures to be at a slight angle. any help would be appreciated. thank you

Welcome to the forum.

i have a cheap tripod
There is your problem. Any decent tripod & head should be able to hold the camera in portrait orientation.

Welcome to the forum.

There is your problem. Any decent tripod & head should be able to hold the camera in portrait orientation.

true true. and thank you for the link

Thumbs up for Manfrotto/Bogen tripods and heads.. good stuff...

I usually recommend to people to not hesitate to consider used Manfrotto/Bogen tripods. They are built well, sturdy, durable, and there isnt much on a tripod to break... therefore a used one should service you well even an older version.

www.amvona.com

They have nice tripods that are very easy on the wallet. look on ebay and you should be able to get a nice setup for under $100. This is the one I have, and that is the price I paid. A little heavy but very sturdy.

www.amvona.com

They have nice tripods that are very easy on the wallet. look on ebay and you should be able to get a nice setup for under $100. This is the one I have, and that is the price I paid. A little heavy but very sturdy.

Yes, bytch, I agree. I didn't plug Amvona because if I did again, I was afraid someone would accuse me of working for them. But, I have been so please with the tripods I have gotten from them.:thumbup:

the amvona tripods look like quality products, and very reasonable prices.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back