TRUE BLOOD

The day for what? I've never seen this show, but it sounds interesting. Does the new season start tomorrow?

Yes, new season is tomorrow... How could you not know about the show?

I don't know...

I have HBO & ShowTime, but the only series I really watch is Dexter (can't wait for the new season of that...)

I'll be sure to watch it. It sounds really good.

edit

I used to watch Californication, but for some reason I sorta lost interest...

Dexter is also on my list... I lost a little interest in United States of Tara... But I'm trying to get back into it.

United States of Tara looked interesting, but for some reason I never watched it...

It was but something changed when she went into the clinic... I just lost interest. But it's f*cking funny. I'll give the writers that.

OK, I have a reminder for True Blood set - I'll watch it tomorrow. I don't know how I missed the first season... Was it on at the same time as Dexter?

I believe so... I use to watch it then the other show repeats at midnight. I think that's how I did it. Plus you could get Dexter episodes before next weeks show came.

Well, if they overlap - True Blood is getting DVR'd, I aint missin' Dexter, lol.

Maybe I'm paranoid, but I'm always worried that showtime is going to cancel Dexter. It seems like they always cancel their best shows... Did you ever watch Odyssey 5? I don't know why they ever canceled that - I loved it.

You can do your own thing just try to watch it. But once you watch it... It might be over for Dexter....Maybe. You never know. I've been bitten and I'm hooked.

Never heard of Odyssey 5. But they do shaft their viewers all the time. You might think it's a great show and next it's off the air.

Never heard of Odyssey 5.

It was on in '02... They cancelled it before the first season was over.

The basic story was this:

5 astronauts on a routine mission (repair a satellite) were in orbit and witnessed the destruction of the Earth. An alien craft picked them up and sent them back in time 5 years to find out who caused it and try to prevent it.

Wow... Interesting. Maybe the writers couldn't come up with anything. I mean the key to any hit show is the writers. Honestly the actors can be horrible but if the storyline doesn't flow you loose fans. I don't like gore that much but I adore James Remar from Six Feet Under and his voice... Great actor.

Sorry for the delay eating cheesecake..

Josh just wanted to know if you liked True Blood... That's if you watched it.:lol:

Yeah, I watched it - it was pretty good. A little confusing at first due to missing the first season, but I think I have the basic idea.

Most reactions

Back