Trying to beat the timer

Josh66

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I was out in the woods shooting a few pictures today. While I was taking a break I decided to try a self portrait. I guess I had the camera set up too far away - I couldn't get in postion before the timer tripped the shutter.

I did get one though.

IMG_6703-resized.jpg

IMG_6731-resized.jpg

IMG_6733-resized.jpg

God... I just noticed how huge the veins near my temple are, lol.

In the first two I started out standing about 15 feet from the camera, hit the remote then tried to run to where I had it focused - which turned out to be way too far away.

The last one I had to move the camera close enough to use the remote from where I sat.

Last edited:
Such fun! My sister once captured one of herself running and she's all airborne in that one. Not one part of her body touching the ground ;) . That is: running back to where we wanted to place ourselves, and I'm smiling for the camera and she's ... flying back :D.

Call you Speedy Gonzales.

Thanks guys. It was fun - the stuff we do to amuse our selves... ;)

That is pretty cool Josh. I have found myself in this situation many times and I later laugh at what I capture.

The stuff we do LOL.

I really like the second one, I feel like it is a snap shot from a jurassic park scene. :)

These are great. It's good to have fun sometimes. Sometimes I use a wireless remote for situations like this. It can be used for up to 16 feet away. But, it's more fun watching you trying to make it to your mark in time for the shot. Thanks for sharing!!

Most reactions

Back