Trying to clear up faces

thedoctor20

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
My friend was in a car accident this morning and with the fake plates and stickers police are no help. Im wondering if anyone can clear up these faces to make somewhat of a description out of the person. The camera used wasnt that great, but im sure there is some genius out there who can help us out.

Attachments

• 10947188_10203810516527285_4273882558516896500_n.jpg
    10947188_10203810516527285_4273882558516896500_n.jpg
    133.7 KB · Views: 214
Real life isn't like the TV show CSI when it comes to pulling out detail from a digital photo.

The driver has his face turned away from the camera.
The passenger's face likely won't be recoverable for a positive identification from what looks like a cell phone photo made using the tiniest image sensor available.

What's your budget?

Real life isn't like the TV show CSI when it comes to pulling out detail from a digital photo.

The driver has his face turned away from the camera.
The passenger's face likely won't be recoverable for a positive identification from what looks like a cell phone photo made using the tiniest image sensor available.
I realized that, just didnt know if it could be cleared up. Idk what phone they have but it did take a terrible pic. Not sayin life is csi were they press 3 buttons and the face is visible but i do know that something can be lightened up to make it easier

If the had fake plates then most likely the car was stolen. It will probably show up abandoned and then the police can get prints from the vehicle. Even if they do catch them it's doubtful they will have the money to pay for any damages.

ya it's more just the fact that my friend had their 2 and 3 yr old in the car, and wants revenge, like jail time

Two white guys, one young and average build, one older and heavy set that smokes and wears a shirt with a name that looks like Gayers or something - not much to go on. Neither appears hurt. No help from me either, was fun to try though.
Hard to believe that with that much damage someone didn't call the police and get a report done??????

That need for revenge will do more damage to your friend than good.

Just let the police do their job.

As far as JAIL time, for an accident like that? Good luck, even if it was hit and run.
I was hit by a guy that had a narcotics record and no insurance--if he ever faced any consequences at all, I'm not aware of it.
My oldest son was hit by a THIRD time DUI, with (obviously) no valid license and no insurance. He ended up with several thousand dollars in medical bills. After three years +, she DID finally get a jail sentence, but ONLY because she made the brilliant decision to show up in court that day stoned. LOL.
Our attorney was ready to let her plead to a lesser charge that would have involved time served (about a week), but said he'd only do it if she submitted to a drug test RIGHT then. HER attorney had to say, in court, "Your Honor, I don't believe my client would pass a drug test at the moment."
She was also ordered to pay all our expenses, but…yeah…no job, jail time, DUIs, no insurance…not like we'll ever see THAT money.

Just be glad nobody was too seriously injured (assuming that they weren't, that is. I assume you'd have mentioned it if they were), and don't hold on to the bitterness, that's my advice to your friend. It'll do them a LOT more good than trying to enhance a cr*ppy cell phone pic will.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back