altyfc

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
vertical-turtle-mnemba-large.jpg

Aaron

nice background :D

i probably would have got on my knees, zoomed in to the first turtle, had him more in the foreground (slightly macro) with a lower aperture and had the sand and sea more in the background ... beautiful colors though :D

Yes, I wish I had tried this now. Hindsight is a wonderful thing. :)

Aaron

the first few pictures i ever shot, my hubby gave me some advice that i took with me (not that im a pro now :lmao: ) ... he said, "never be afraid to get on your knees or belly to get the shot ... it always look like you're shooting from a "standing" position." .... you've got great content there :D

I think this was it. I was with four or five other people at the time, most of whom didn't even have a camera with them. I felt a bit of a wally trying to get the perfect shot, and would have felt more of an idiot still if I'd got down on my belly. Really, there was no need - I'd never have seen the people again... apart from my wife... and she knows what a fool I am already. :lol:

Aaron

it can be a little embarrasing :LOL: ... took me 3 months to actually get over it ... can u imagine laying on your belly on a dirty, busy rush-hour sidewalk in New York City :shock: ... strangly, people didnt pay me any mind :lol:

Dew said:
...can u imagine laying on your belly on a dirty, busy rush-hour sidewalk in New York City :shock: ...

Actually, yes. :)

I did the NYC marathon in 1999 which pretty much resulted in just that. I just didn't have the excuse of a camera with me. :lol:

Aaron

Most reactions

Back