Two Adorable Girls

How is it that you're able to get the kids to cooperate? All the kids I know of run at the sight of a camera, yet these two look like they're having tons of fun.

adorable set.

I think the only thing bothering me with #3 is that it appears too photoshopped. I think it's been over edited. Correct me if I'm wrong.

That being said, these are stunning. I hope they order something bigger than 8x10, because these deserve to be huge and hanging above the mantle!

How is it that you're able to get the kids to cooperate? All the kids I know of run at the sight of a camera, yet these two look like they're having tons of fun.

Well, at first the little one was pretty shy. Her Dad (an old friend of mine) tried to push her to be in the pictures, but I told him not to worry, that we would focus on "big sister" first. I knew what would happen :) Once I started taking pictures, then the little one wanted to copy her sister.

I then let Brooke (the little one) take a "picture" of her sister by pushing the button and she just loved it. From that point on, she was holding my hand and walking with me. Her mom was completely floored. She said that she never takes on to strangers that well.

I just didn't rush them and then I played with them. We went and looked at the flowers, etc., then I would just make sure I was in a good location to get the shot when it happened. Also, at 2.5 she was WAY easier than a 1 yr old, let me tell ya!

adorable set.

I think the only thing bothering me with #3 is that it appears too photoshopped. I think it's been over edited. Correct me if I'm wrong.

That being said, these are stunning. I hope they order something bigger than 8x10, because these deserve to be huge and hanging above the mantle!

You know, I think the same thing, but it has the exact same settings as the others. I ran it through Portraiture on its lowest level and then applied sharpening with the same settings as the others. I don't know why that one looks photoshopped more. Maybe because its more of a headshot....

And unfortunately, they went crazy about the photos, but only bought my smallest package with an 8x10, 2 5x7 and 8 wallets... I have gotten several referrals from them though, with a few more I understand coming, so at least I got that :) I think they are waiting to collect on referral fees before buying anything else. LOL

And unfortunately, they went crazy about the photos, but only bought my smallest package with an 8x10, 2 5x7 and 8 wallets... I have gotten several referrals from them though, with a few more I understand coming, so at least I got that :) I think they are waiting to collect on referral fees before buying anything else. LOL

I get frustrated when I spend time on a shoot, and then spend time on the processing, and when the pictures are done, they are absolutely beautiful, and the customer orders an 8x10! Oh well, the referrals will be great! Maybe they'll buy a 20x30 :lol:

Well, at first the little one was pretty shy. Her Dad (an old friend of mine) tried to push her to be in the pictures, but I told him not to worry, that we would focus on "big sister" first. I knew what would happen :) Once I started taking pictures, then the little one wanted to copy her sister.

I then let Brooke (the little one) take a "picture" of her sister by pushing the button and she just loved it. From that point on, she was holding my hand and walking with me. Her mom was completely floored. She said that she never takes on to strangers that well.

I just didn't rush them and then I played with them. We went and looked at the flowers, etc., then I would just make sure I was in a good location to get the shot when it happened. Also, at 2.5 she was WAY easier than a 1 yr old, let me tell ya!

Well that sounds easy enough. I'll have to test that out on my niece the next time I see her :lol: Thanks :mrgreen:

I probably would have ordered the biggest package myself, but then again, I'm a picture fanatic :lol:

I really bet they are waiting on their referrals, cause I just can't imagine that they didn't want any for the grandparents, etc. Their Mom, flipped out when she got them and sent me an email telling me how much she loved them and that they were already framed. So, I still have hope!

Most reactions

Back