Two of my favorites

meganc

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
that I've taken of my puppy, I took them today and I think they came out pretty good, for me at least :p

1-

2-

What do you think?

Clicking them takes you to them on my flickr

love the black and white, good work.
maybe would of liked to see the sheet less over exposed in the black and white but its not a problem

I like the colour one better! Usually I like B&W, but in this case I prefer the colour one. Also on the B&W, it looks like you focused on the nose, not the eyes. But great shots, and a cute puppy!

Thank you :)
Well I intentionally focused on her nose, I love her nose lol so yeah, but I guess I should focus on the eyes more :p
Thanks again :D

Thank you :)
Well I intentionally focused on her nose, I love her nose lol so yeah, but I guess I should focus on the eyes more :p
Thanks again :D

I like the fact that you focused on the nose on that one...it puts more emphasis on that strong feature. I think that's a good example of where you can break the rules in photography!

Nice shots.

This is a dachsund, I'm assuming?

Thank you!

Yep, mini dachshund to be exact :D

Thank you!

Yep, mini dachshund to be exact :D

What lens did you use? It kind of looks like a wide-angle but it's hard to tell from the shots. I bet you could get some really funky shots with a really wide lens.

Oh, I only have a point and shoot as of now! I forgot to mention. I'm hoping within the next year I can get a Nikon D80, but yeah, for now I'm only using a p&s :D
But yeah, probably :p

really nice color and clarity for a P&S...it looks like you had good natural light.

I like the first one better because of the reflections in its eyes. The left side of the face on the second didn't get in focus perfectly like the rest of the picture, the first is focused perfect. Overall i'd frame the first one, second is questionable.

Yeah, we were in front of two huge windows in a white room so the lighting was pretty good, lol.
I'm actually pretty proud of these pictures, lol, and the only editing done was changing the second one to b&w

Most reactions

Back