two questions

I suppose wrapping a card reader to either side of the knee wouldn't help huh?

In regards, to the knee, I suggest you see the Doc but think carefully about whatever advice you get, particularly if it involves surgery.
I also agree that you should fess up to the card readers but point out to them that it's costing you time and money to fix their screwup. Maybe there'll be some free film as compensation?

I have no morals so I refuse to answer the first question. But anyway...

Try this for size. If you don't go to the doctor, your knee is going to get progressively worse and the next time you make a sudden movement or turn awkwardly or anything else for that matter, it sounds like you're going to end up with a dislocated knee. Not having experienced one of these personally, I can't imagine the pain. However, I do have a friend who had a similar thing happen to her. She was off work for nearly a year and had surgery twice on it before it was finally sorted out.

Deal with it now!!

(Did those scare tactics work for ya?!)

ferny said:
And the other is about my knee. Sunday morning I woke up and it hurt. It got worse as the day went on. Since then it has started to hurt more and more. At first it was just when I moved it in certain ways but now it's pretty much constant. I wrapped it up yesterday and after an hour or so walking I felt a couple of "pops" comming from inside. So, should I go to the doctor? I hate those places. I'm giving it until Friday to see how it goes. If it still hurts I'll probably give it another week knowing me...

If you worry about me seeing a doctor about my hips, I'm going to worry about you and your knee and I'm going to NAG until you do :)

I will be doing it soon. Mom said something and I replied, "Well before I do that I should get my hips checked out, I can't afford both!" I forget what we were talking about. But she acted like (I honestly think she forgot :/) it was the first time she heard about my poor quality hips.

Go even if the pain stops. My hips haven't bothered me lately (aside from the usual here and there) and even they go months w/o hurting, I'm still seeing that doctor. And know what? I'm going to be hopping mad is he tells me there's nothing wrong. Pain is the bodies way fo saying there is something wrong.

About the first question. I would bug them...and keep doing it until you get your way. And never deal with them again! They sound evil.

My knee is fine and certainly not worthy of a visit to the doctor. :)

Before it was hurting when I rubbed the bone, was standing/sitting, when walked for a long time, when it got warm and when I put something cold onto it. Now it just aches few a few minutes now and then. But it never hurt when I was riding my bike.
I've had worse and not gone to the doctor. :oops:

See? Give stuff time and it heals itself. :) Unless you're Angela in which case you must go to the doctor to get it checked out. :p

I still haven't chosen. I phoned them up the day after I got them and the lines were down. It was a Saturday and they're only open mon-fri, or so their machine told me. I decided to let them contact me and I was going to give them until Friday. That's today and I've heard nothing so I can only assume that they don't care. I want to phone them. But then I don't want to. It's easy to not care so much when you've been messed about.

I've just came on here to say that the wetting agent I ordered just arrived. Some of my order wasn't in stock so I chose to have it sent when they had each item instead of in one big parcel. I'll have to check the invoices from each box but I'm 99% certain that I have been charged for postage at all!

I won't name the company, but it's probably the biggest chain of photophic shops in the UK. Kind of shocking really.

ferny said:
See? Give stuff time and it heals itself. :) Unless you're Angela in which case you must go to the doctor to get it checked out. :p

:lmao:

I will I will. Give me time lol

This company sounds awesome! I wanna buy stuff off them! They might give me free shipping to France! YAY! - and a card reader or too!

Most reactions

Back