uncle albert at 20!!!!

ah...sorry... just never watched that, i hate that kinda stuff usually....

thats explains your name too... i thought you had made it up...

funny name...

aprilraven said:
what is rule #14 ??
Rule 14: Only one personality is allowed to post on the Tuesday following the 1st of the Month, unless the 1st falls on a Sunday. In this case two personalities may post, but not consecutively.

:roll: I thought everyone knew that one.

Hertz van Rental said:
Rule 14: Only one personality is allowed to post on the Tuesday following the 1st of the Month, unless the 1st falls on a Sunday. In this case two personalities may post, but not consecutively.

:roll: I thought everyone knew that one.

this is going to be difficult to remember as my personality and alters split on the third thursday of every month. i suspect we'll have much to say to each other.

sheeze.. i knew i missed that..... can you keep me up on that one... i may slip up sometime...
hertz..
** how can we ever go on if you arent around to assist??**

your the guru of tpf..

JonMikal said:
this is going to be difficult to remember as my personality and alters split on the third thursday of every month. i suspect we'll have much to say to each other.

And don't forget that one eyed Jacks cause a reversal whereas a black ten flips the pack out, that's a Go-johnny-go-go-go-go, but only if you're standing up.

JonMikal said:
You've obviously forgotten Rule 22a :grumpy:

Rob said:
No, it's the opposite of 92b section three, but not in the southern hemisphere.

orion's belt maybe? where's plasticspanner when you need him?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back