&^%$#$ Update To LR & PS

I quite often use multiple brushes in LR, along with filters. Definatley slows it down but it's not unuseable for me, though it does delay the application. Sorry I couldn't be of more help but it sounds like backing up the catalogue then doing a fresh install may help

Where it becomes a problem is when you have a large number of images. The adjustments are cumulative in slowing down things. It will eventually get to the point that it's slow as molasses or it will lock up.

I had 8 pictures open in PS2018 and it slowed my laptop down to a crawl. Were files out of my D3300 so they were not huge. I ended up shutting down and restarting. I did have a couple other things going including a Chrome window. I chalked it up to Chrome but wondering if they made some similar changes in PS and LR?

but wondering if they made some similar changes in PS and LR?

PS is not as bad as LR, in fact I read a tech bulletin where Adobe actually recommended doing the heavy editing in PS.

Scroll up and read my earlier comments on settings for PS it will help a lot

Also Adobe recommends converting raw files to TIFF, as there are file size limitations in PS.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back