Valentines Day Sunrise

Yep that's a florida sunrise. Nice shot really like the colors. Wonder if you could've maybe stopped the lens way down put the ISO way down and maybe got the water to get that dreamy effect from a slow shutter speed? Nice shot none the less.
TJ

Yep that's a florida sunrise. Nice shot really like the colors. Wonder if you could've maybe stopped the lens way down put the ISO way down and maybe got the water to get that dreamy effect from a slow shutter speed? Nice shot none the less.
TJ

Nothing a little Fill light and Exposure couldn't fix in PP. :sexywink:

Well, we were getting like 8 foot waves rolling in, and that is very rare for south florida, so I wanted to capture the waves. Also, I didn't have my tripod with me.

To answer your question, though, yes, I definitely could have done that, since it was still pretty dark.

TJ

Nothing a little Fill light and Exposure couldn't fix in PP. :sexywink:

actually, this is one of the few things that you really can't "fix" in PP.

That's a pretty incredible sunrise... it looks like there is a ceiling.

Yeah it was even nicer in person. Capturing a sunrise the way that you remember it is nigh impossible. Needless to say though, it was nice scenery for valentines breakfast with my sweetie!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back