Vello Shutterboss

D-B-J

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Thoughts? Personal experiences with it? I really don't want to spend $200 on Nikons version, but I want a bit more versatility than the regular single click type remote I have now.

Jake

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nobody?!

I have a Vello Freewave. Is it the same thing?

Looked it up. The shutterboss is he full featured version of a RF remote.
I just got my Freewave today and after 30 seconds of use I am 100% sold on it versus my nikon mcdc2 corded release and nikon IR releases. The freewves are $35 versus the full features shutterbugs $60 or more but its great!!

Looked it up. The shutterboss is he full featured version of a RF remote.
I just got my Freewave today and after 30 seconds of use I am 100% sold on it versus my nikon mcdc2 corded release and nikon IR releases. The freewves are $35 versus the full features shutterbugs $60 or more but its great!!

Good to know!

I'm totally sold on RF now. 3 minutes after opening hte package and syncing the two devices I was walking around other rooms testing the RF. Love it.

I was doing selfies and the IR was being blocked by the lens or my instrument or something at various times. This definitely solved that now !!

now I have to keep myself from buying some Yungnuo 622s for my flashes. I can see the use .... but don't want to pay the price ... yet.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back