TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.visionsinwhite.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
vividdancerweb.jpg

Thanks for looking and would really appreciate feedback. :greenpbl:

the colours in your pictures are always great, really vivid, sharp and contrasting.

the paterns on her dress stand out beautifully

did you do any editing around the face area?

JohnMF said:
the colours in your pictures are always great, really vivid, sharp and contrasting.

the paterns on her dress stand out beautifully

did you do any editing around the face area?

Dang! I am so cold busted! Yes, there was this pole that looked like it went right through her head. I tried to be really cool about it and spent a LONG time trying to fix it. Maybe it would have been better off being left alone.

Thank you for the nice words.

Sorry elsaspet :( i wasnt sure to be honest, i thought it might have been the lay of the leaves in the background.

If you used the clone tool to do it, sometimes it causes a repetitive patern, making it look a little bit more noticable.

Have you tried the patch tool for this?, you might get better results

aside from the editing issue (which doesnt look all that bad, just us photoshop users can spot it :)) it is a BEAUTIFUL shot. nice timing and exposure. great capture!

JohnMF said:
Sorry elsaspet :( i wasnt sure to be honest, i thought it might have been the lay of the leaves in the background.

If you used the clone tool to do it, sometimes it causes a repetitive patern, making it look a little bit more noticable.

Have you tried the patch tool for this?, you might get better results

Is that in CS? Sorry, I'm still studying. (I have about 5 huge books and I read at lunchtime)

thebeginning said:
aside from the editing issue (which doesnt look all that bad, just us photoshop users can spot it :)) it is a BEAUTIFUL shot. nice timing and exposure. great capture!

Thank you!

its also in PS7.

you done a good job though, and it in no way detracts from a beautiful picture

JohnMF said:
its also in PS7.

you done a good job though, and it in no way detracts from a beautiful picture
Thanks John. Of course my hubby and I went right away to look for it. We don't have a handle on it yet (for sure!) but it seems to be a very cool tool. Thank you so much for pointing it out.
Cindy

once you get to grips with it, it's a great tool
Especial good on the random patterns like the leaves in the background of your picture.
You can play around with the "source" and "destination" options at the top depending on what is best for your requirements.
Just draw around the area you want to edit and drag it to the area you would like to replace it with. It will blend in the edges/seems for you
patch.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back