TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Not really sure for what, but i hope you enjoy the image:

6531_1202628826696_1257857905_30567531_7935340_n.jpg

Critiques are welcome,

Peter

interesting... do you have a larger version?

in my opinion, this might make a better landscape shot... I don't know... to small to tell.

Interesting, I like it. The slats in the bench lead the eye right to the woman. I just wish the sky wasn't blown out.

I was the exact opposite... I started at the woman, and the slats lead me right out of the picture. That's probably only because I saw the top half of the picture first though.

I was the exact opposite... I started at the woman, and the slats lead me right out of the picture. That's probably only because I saw the top half of the picture first though.

Hmmmm, now that you mention it, maybe that is what it does.....either way, its interesting. :D

Nice capture.

I think a landscape version of the same image might work as well. I resized my window to show me landscape and it looked decent. I find that there are alot of slats and it dominates the picture a bit too much. Going horizontal would allow you to keep the woman the same size, keep a similar effect of leading the viewer, but have her as more of a dominant figure

Funny, for me too the first word that came to my mind was "interesting". I had to go out and come to see that my eyes go from closer back to the girl. Any image that makes you pause for a moment and think [anything at all] has merit.

Absolutely love the composition of the original image. Only thing I'd change is maybe do something about the (lack of) sky – adding some vignetting, perhaps – and clone out the "thingy" on the top right-hand side.

Two thumbs up from me.

Beautiful! Love the lines of the bench leading to the person sitting. I personally like the portrait(original) crop better because the wooden planks in the foreground add so much more depth then if it were cropped...it's what makes the shot

:thumbup:

Beautiful! Love the lines of the bench leading to the person sitting. I personally like the portrait(original) crop better because the wooden planks in the foreground add so much more depth then if it were cropped...it's what makes the shot

+ 1

I would just get rid of the bird (?) in the top right.

+ 1

I would just get rid of the bird (?) in the top right.

I was thinking that too, but it doesn't matter u got a good one. I supprised she didn't see you, lucky.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back