Walking on his shadow

Ron Evers

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
In the country 60km north of Toronto, Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I got out yesterday with our son (eccs19) for a photo shoot. We went to a walking trail where there are numerous things to shoot. Here is Mark walking on his shadow. :D

P1030353sm.jpg

I took 70 pics & kept about half of them. I used 4 lenses over the day. Here are some samples using the Helios 58/2:

1. Wilflower

P1030338sm.jpg

2. Monarch

P1030337sm.jpg

3. Milkweed

P1030342sm.jpg

I like them all.
Your son looks like he means serious business, walking with the tripod over his shoulder an all. I lost mine while in Sweden (forgot it next to a bench - next time I looked, it was gone. Someone must have thought: Hey, cool, a tripod for free. Ha! Little did he know what a flimsy thing that one was and that one leg was coming off all the time, heeheeheee).
And you know all the names of the flowers? I wish I did.

I didn't know milkweed had blooms like that. I get it every now and then in the yard but I guess i end up chopping it before it gets a chance to that. If I have another one sprout up I'll leave it alone. Nice shots.

Where I live there are no butterflies at all. Arrgghh I love butterflies.

Here's one of mine from our trip. I wanted to try a few different angle, but someone came along and asked us to stop shooting pictures of his property, so we left. Funny thing is that we were on public property, but wasn't in the mood to argue.

IMGP0966.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back