Warning: Peeved off chica inside...

Lol ..... Sharkman bite meh ! :p

Thanks Ter :hug: .... yeah I'll make sure I tell him next time I go in .Would LIKE it if he DID offer me replacement film..... not put off the place YET .... but it is a little disconcerting when he doesnt load film properly lol :scratch: ..
Not majorly fussed with the film cost per se , just that I put so much effort and legwork in and was excited at what I'd get back.To guage if I'm improving .... if I can come up with decent shots ...
I'm sorta worried about this happening in the future as theres really no indication when film isnt loaded properly. It advances as if it IS...
Just gonna have to get film loading in this camera down pat .....practise , practise , practise ......

From the photographers point of view, I agree completley. It is soo frustrating when a lab messes up your film. So much hard work and memories down the drain. From the drugstore photo techs view...sometimes things are just unavoidable! I've worked in the photo lab of a Walgreens for the past year and a half. We've had our share of screw-ups go through our lab. Some avoidable, but many not really. If the machine decides its hungry for negatives and eats it....I get to listen to an irrate customer scream obscenities at me, swearing I'm some evil person and I did it on purpose or something. And customers aren't always completely innocent of fault, either. Dropping off film from Seattle Film Works or something...completly contaminating our machines if we don't catch it...and messing up the rolls that we put through afterwards...Grrr! When you are processing 70-150 rolls a day, it's kinda hard to catch everything. Oh, and I LOVE those customers that bring in cracked diposable cameras, and then blame us when there are red marks all over thier pictures from light exposure. :irked: Or the ones who can't focus thier cameras and say it's our machines fault. 99% of the times a customer complains about that...I look at their pics and usually the subject is out of focus, but there is something else that is perfectly sharp...if it was the machine the entire picture would be out of focus. Ok...my short reply has turned into a rant!!! I think I need a vacation from that place!!!!!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back