woodsac

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.around395.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Still playing with the fisheye :)

This is another handheld 3 shot HDR. I originally shot this with the intention of b/w. But it wound up working better in color.

126413548-O.jpg

That picture is amazing!!

BTW. Im still on the fence about that lens but i'll you know.

Love it! Love the tones and the railing leads the eye into the heart of the photo, its really nicely done! Nevada or SoCal, which is it?

very cool, how wide is that lens?

Thanks all :)

Love it! Love the tones and the railing leads the eye into the heart of the photo, its really nicely done! Nevada or SoCal, which is it?
Cali...this is one of the back roads that goes to Death Valley.

very cool, how wide is that lens?
Tokina 10-17mm It really is a great lens. It's not the fastest or quietest, but it's sharp, has Super color, and it definitely does what it's intended to do :D

dude, how are you getting the exposures to line up so well from handheld?!... i know like CS2, photomatix has the auto match feature, but i didnt think it was that accurate.... when i last tried it i had what looked like some nasty colour aberrations.

Great angle on the shot tho.... i love the white line :thumbup:

dude, how are you getting the exposures to line up so well from handheld?!... i know like CS2, photomatix has the auto match feature, but i didnt think it was that accurate.... when i last tried it i had what looked like some nasty colour aberrations.

Great angle on the shot tho.... i love the white line :thumbup:
Luck??? :mrgreen:

I don't know Arch, I just do it. I'm shooting high burst, auto bracket. I don't manually bracket unless I need more than three shots. Then I have to use the tripod. My last post "Ranch Motel" was also handheld. If you want, when I get home, I can give you some exif data.

That shot is absolutely amazing! I love it.

Very cool :)

The 30D can racket off 3 auto bracketted shots in no time at all. Mind you I seem to always have alignment problems hand-held.

I'm shooting high burst, auto bracket.

Thats what it will be :thumbup: ... im picturing you having to adjust the shutter speed whilst trying to keep it still!... im not sure if my D50 auto bracket would do such a good job, so i always adjust manually... maybe i'll give it a good go next time there is good enough light. ;)

:thumbsup: for the shot!! & another :thumbsup: because it was handheld HDR!! awesome...

I can see why you went with color. Very nice!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back