Watermark Help!

ThornleyGroves

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Bournemouth, Manchester, Athens, Liverpool
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi everyone, been a while, finally i've started working on my website: This Web site coming soon and it'll be up live and running two weeks, so therefore in the meantime i want to put my logo somewhere on all my photos that will be going on the website, i've had a graphic designer design me the logo and was just wondering if there is a quicker way to put the watermark on the 200odd photos at once, rather than one at a time which would take an eternity! heres a screenprint of the logo(s), what do you think? obviously they dont have that grey background :p and i have to have the different 3 due to different colours of the pictures!

Maybe something is wrong with my computer because I don't see the logos.

Anyways , I downloaded the free Photoshop Lightroom Beta. You can '' edit watermark'' and add small photo like a logo or type out some words and then add it onto the picture.

Actually, doing 200 or so images would only take about 1.5 hrs. Of course, if you don't know what you're doing with an image editor, it will take longer, but you'll do the second 50 a lot quicker than the first 50 and you should be able to do one a minute with a little practice.

The trick is resizing the logo for different sized images.

For that, you need to write a Photoshop action that sets the logo size as a percentage of the image.

Since you had a graphic designer do your logo design it's a vector file so it will resize properly, right? Raster files, which is what Photoshop makes, won't work reliably.

If all your images are the same size you could use something like FastStone www.faststone.org and do a couple hundred at a time, once you have imported your logo to the program and sorted them for your 3 different color schemes.

Last edited:

Most reactions

Back