We have lift off (HDR)

Kanikula

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I have been trying to master this tecnique for months now after being inspired by you guys on here! I love all the effects that can be achieved by HDR and have been pratising with many of them.

One in particular i love is the over saturated cartoony effect. Up untill today i could never do it, but now after many hours of working on this bl**dy picture, may i present to you.............

1336273024_b5cb60d2bb.jpg

It looks awsome bigger but im not sure if i can post anything bigger than this??

It looks like an illustration more than a photograph. That, and the foliage in the background give it away that it's a model. Try something that looks like it's on a more grand scale and I think you'll be golden.

e never thought of changing thbackdrop - i was more concerned with the tecnique -good idea though thanks!

You know me, I like the illustration look. Nice Job!!

Fine job on the HDR :thumbup:. I try like 10 times and was never happy with end result so gave up for a wile wile I work on other skill improvements.

If this is Lego then I like it even better.
Though a slightly larger presentation may have helped show your HDR technique even better. I forget what the effect is called (though I have seen it mentioned here on TPF!), but the lines seem to be dancing and moving in a photo this small (only 500px at its longest side) ... you might want to show it at 800px up?
I only ever PLAY with the HDR technique but don't take it seriously as an element I would want my photography to show in for most of its part. It is fun to me, no more.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back