Weather Radar

JayJay65

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I have been trying and trying to find a program I can download that lets me look at the radar, whats coming and going.. the rain and thunder mostly.. (or anything else, as its a good program, but thunder/lightning is a must to have).. Ive been searching for a WHILE to find a good program, but came across 1 only, and i cant read it..

Any ideas?

MANY THANKS (you dont know how serious i am!)
-Jess

Check your local Bureau of Meteorology they may provide this. I know in Australia at www.bom.gov.au we get 10minute updates on rain radar, and hourly satellite images. Not that it helps since it never rains anyway.

http://www.weatherunderground.com

I don't know if they have a program, but the radar is never more than 4 min behind, which is the best that I can find without spending a TON of money on real equipment. (As I use it in my truck, when I am searching for storms)

Looked at both and its not quiet what im looking for, but thanks alot for trying.. Im still going at it.. I know I can search the internet and pull up a radar picture, but im a simpleton blonde, i need options to help me lol

question: does the "doppler effect" include thunder/lightning.. cause i found a radar for doppler, but not sure if thats what i want

Thought about finding live webcams or weather cams in the areas of interest?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back