Web site bio

Here's a questions though...if people don't like music on sites, or if they have to turn down the volume while at work...why do they have the sound on in the first place? Just to hear little sounds when an e-mail arrives? :scratch:

I have to hear the beep telling me when my patient's study is done. ;)

I don't mind having sound where there's a visible way to turn it off, though.

I personally like music on sites (I must be the only person who go to different photographer's website just for the simple enjoyment of listening to different music for free :lol:), however, Mike, I found this one a bit dull and 'generic' (seeing as it is the one that would come with it)

Hey Mike,
I clicked on the pricing button and then portraits and weddings came up, but it just showed your images and I couldn't find your pricing at all. (even though I scrolled through all of them) Just wanted to let you know as a client would probably get kind of annoyed not to be able to find it right away.

I like how you offer to give photo taking tips on your contact me page. Makes you seem really likeable and friendly.

Hey Big Mike

From experience, BIO's work best as a straight forward honest detail about yourself, nothing huge or fancy, when reading the 3rd person ones, its fine, but make sure you include comments from customers, otherwise it simply looks like your trying to make yourself better then you are....

The simple friendly approach lets people know your a nice guy, approachable..... Here is a sample of mine if interested...

http://www.themidwesternphotographer.com/section134619_38267.html

Most reactions

New Topics

Back