Weber / My new wedding site - please check / C&C ?

weber

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.matrimonio.pl
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi,
as I recently said - I've finished my wedding site. Please visit my www and tell me if you like it.

http://www.matrimonio.pl

Here some prev.
71e7610f41dd957a14be8e5bf120c054.jpg

027fdacd65b8feabeb5b25cb03af885c.jpg

79df53de784681a8a05c9da4cf15ba33.jpg

Greetings from Poland, weber

I love the picture of the bride on the horse. But I think they are all nice shots.

i like your style, wonderful photographs...

...but i think your website doesn't do them justice. one can say the photos speak for themselves, but i think a slightly different layout and navigation would just enhance the presentation. for me, the light background is distracting when i maximize the window.

thanks for comments :)
jerseygirl - this is first version of my site - it will stay for a while - next version will be full in flash. Now I'm fully prepared to wait for clients :)

actually, i quite liked it...easily navigated and layed out...while i respect the artistic approach most photogs want,(and i struggle myself as to how much 'art' i want to display on my new site, most clients just want to see pix quickly....and this does it...looks lovely...dont care for the patterned background myself, that would be my only nitpick...looks nice. awesome work, btw!

Man, I just love your work:) I'll be sure to check out your site often for inspiration! My favorites were the ones on the pier. They were so dramatic.
The website loaded quickly for me so that was a plus. I'm not sure about the blue patterned background either. I think I would prefer something lighter. But of course, that's just one gal's opinion.

Excellent images! You have a very creative eye; you have some wonderful photos here!

wow!!!!!!! your artistic ideas, composition, and clarity is brilliant. And the 'pop' factor in your post-processing is nothing short of breath-taking!!!! feel free to share any secrets if you feel the need! x

only pick is i am not a fan of the patterned background, but give a damn when your images are so darn fine!

Thank you all very much for warm words! It was a plesure form me to read your comments. I think in future I'll change this patterned background. Right now I've got no time because of a lot of work on weddings.

I think I'll add also some numbers 1 2 3 4 5 6 to improve quick navigation.
Thanks once again.
Greetings - weber

I like the layout of your site it is fast it shows your stile of photography and the photos are kept small enough that if some one does just down load it they are not going to get a very large print. Back grounds are personal preference to me. your Background did not distract me

Most reactions

New Topics

Back