Wedding in San Francisco

Welcome to TPF!

The bride and groom must be thrilled with these. Some absolute stunning shots in there! Well done.

Thanks for warm reception, I am very glad.

wow - just amazing. Very, very, well done.

Those are some happy clients. Very well done. Bravo!
Thanks!

That is one heck of a well lit church. great photos.

And that family must be one well off family to get a place like that.

Thanks. Frankly speaking, in this church there was no good illumination. Practically any windows, only fixtures highly under a ceiling. So to shoot it was not so easy.

I still can't believe how awsome these pictures are.

Outstanding, every one of them!
Thanks!

These photo's are just absolutely AMAZING. Great job. What equipment do you use?

Thanks! :)
I use Nikon D3 (lenses Nikkor 85/1.4 and 14-24/2.8)

Good god man! These rock! You must show
more...
Thanks!
Look (for contrast :mrgreen:) at wedding which I rather recently shot at Russia. It was cold and went from time to time a rain:
Fotografai Aleksandras Babicius ir Irina Belcikova

Excellent photos, absolutely beautiful. The couple must be very happy with these photos. Your photography portrays the happiness of the wedding but also the complete chaos to get ready for it- that's what makes these photos so great, along with the excellent technical aspects. Great job!! I'd love to have as much skill as you one day.

Did you use any additional lighting? Other than the church and natural lighting?

I'm sure I've seen your work in other places around the internet...and as always, it's fantastic. Welcome to the forum.

It doesn't really matter, but these shots could be in the professional gallery section.

Excellent photos, absolutely beautiful. The couple must be very happy with these photos. Your photography portrays the happiness of the wedding but also the complete chaos to get ready for it- that's what makes these photos so great, along with the excellent technical aspects. Great job!! I'd love to have as much skill as you one day.

Did you use any additional lighting? Other than the church and natural lighting?

Did you use any additional lighting? Other than the church and natural lighting?[/quote]
Thanks, I am really very glad to such warm estimations of my work.
No, I practically do not use additional illumination or reflectors. That is, I try to use natural. Exception is the banquet with its dances. :) There, certainly, it is necessary to use flash often.

I'm sure I've seen your work in other places around the internet...and as always, it's fantastic. Welcome to the forum.

It doesn't really matter, but these shots could be in the professional gallery section.

Thanks. I at this forum recently, probable I yet not correctly guided in its structure.

Most reactions

Back