Weekend Trip Photos

Rath

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey all, just wanted to post these up, lemme know your thoughts.

Overall I'm happy enough with them, obviously not fantastic, but I think their acceptable. Open to any and all comments/critique!

Whiteshell, September.

Yeah, they are actually cool shots. I loved the bridge shot which has lovely composition too.

If you really want comments and critique, post the actual photos in the thread not just a link. Many people on this site will not click on links posted by others, especially newer members.

I agree, I won't click on them.

Fair enough. No worries. I mean it's just Flickr but ok. Thanks anyways. I'm too lazy to copy and paste code for 25 photos lol.

Fair enough. No worries. I mean it's just Flickr but ok. Thanks anyways. I'm too lazy to copy and paste code for 25 photos lol.
Most won't comment on a thread with 25 photos, either. Five is about the max for most, it seems.

Most won't comment on a thread with 25 photos, either. Five is about the max for most, it seems.

5 posts with 5 photos each then LOL

But nah. Seems.photogeaphers are insanely paranoid about links for some reason. I don't get it. If it was some unknown host site, sure. But Flickr? Oooooooookay then. Oh well.

It is what it is.

Nice stuff my man!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

If you won't take helpful suggestions about how to get critique I doubt if you'll listen to the actual critique itself.

BTW`There's nothing in your original post that indicates it's Flickr. Ooooooooookay then.

If you won't take helpful suggestions about how to get critique I doubt if you'll listen to the actual critique itself.

BTW`There's nothing in your original post that indicates it's Flickr. Ooooooooookay then.

I'll gladly take critique on the photos. I wont take critique on how to post things to best suit paranoid people on the internet.

and this website auto generates flickr album names, also hovering over the link shows you where it directs to.

Hey Rath, I took the time to click on it and I'll also take the time to help you for future posts instead of acting like the usual dross you find on the internet.

On flickr for your image, at the bottom right of the black strip, there are 5 icons, if you click on the icon that is the arrow pointing towards the right. A box will pop up, at the top of said box there is 4 headings, click on the heading that says BBCode, then copy and paste the URL sting onto your forum post. It will then properly display your image. I would suggest posting no more than around 7/8 images, but make sure you number them as it makes if easier for people to reference them when giving feedback. I have seen people posting more.

Hope this helps.

With regards to your photos, I would watch your skies, they seem washed out or maybe it was a dull cloudy day, either way try out some exposure compensation or even a polarizer filter to see if it helps.

Don't take it personally. If you really want detailed feedback, it's easier if you post no more than 3 photos, number them, and then ask specific questions as it relates to the image and what your goals are. There are many solid photographers on here that can expedite your growth. I have been shooting for 2 years and have been blessed with excellent instruction.

With regards to your photos, I would watch your skies, they seem washed out or maybe it was a dull cloudy day, either way try out some exposure compensation or even a polarizer filter to see if it helps.

thanks. Yes unfortunately it was an overcast day. Which was nice for lighting, but made for boring skies. I actually have filters but none for the lens I was using, and my step up ring still hasnt arrived :/

I'll gladly take critique on the photos. I wont take critique on how to post things to best suit paranoid people on the internet.

and this website auto generates flickr album names, also hovering over the link shows you where it directs to.
Not sure that getting into a quarrel with a much-respected staff member is the best way to kick off your tenure here. SquarePeg was just trying to help you get a feel for the 'culture' of this forum- every internet community has one. Yes, hovering over the link you posted showed a flickr link, but who does that? I don't. I have a flickr link in my sig, but it TELLS you where you are going.

I really don't know what why you were so hostile towards helpful advice, but I sincerely wish you welcome and hope you find a way to happily join us.

thanks. Yes unfortunately it was an overcast day. Which was nice for lighting, but made for boring skies. I actually have filters but none for the lens I was using, and my step up ring still hasnt arrived :/

Seems you took critique pretty well, funny that...;)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back