Corry

Flirtacious and Bodacious
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
corryttc.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Someone made a simple logo up for my stepdad for his company...and I'm trying to revamp it a bit. I'm thinking they must have made it up in Paint or something similar because it's all jagged...nothing is curved. I would like to smooth it out and make it look nicer. Do you think I could fix that in Photoshop? I've never worked with anythign other than pictures in there.

hmmm... i'm not sure how you could curve the stuff other than using the circle select and cutting the edges off or something along those lines.... or using a new font for block text

hmmmm.... hopefully someone else can chime in with more ideas :?

Guess I should elaborate a little more...we only have it printed out on paper...I scanned it onto the computer.

Here...maybe this will help a little...I don't have any programs at all here at work that I can crop this and resize...I'm working with it larger than this...I'll post a bigger size when I get home..but here it is. Told ya it was a simple one!

Picture.jpg

if i were you, i'd simply recreate it.... i mean it's not gunna be that hard to make one look similar to it, plus you can use colors/better fonts/etc...

Pretty much that's all I want to do for now. I want to keep in simple, as I'm not to adept at applying this logo to things yet. He eventually wants it on the paychecks, letterhead, t-shirts, ect. I'm learning how to do all this as I go along.

That is definately better, but not quite as sleek as I'd like. Adobe Illustrator? I'll see if I can get my hands on it.

Maybe it would just be better for be to completely re-create it...it bugs me that the "Home Improvement" doesn't seem to be centered.

Most reactions

Back