Well Slap My Head & Call Me Silly!!

smoke665

TPF Supporters
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Oldest Grandson make quite an impression on youngest granddaughter, when he showed her how to make a whistle from a blade of grass.

Last edited:
*Whack* Okay... hey, Silly!

;)

Nice family moment!

Thanks. The sun was bright and giving me fits with a lot of moving cloud cover. I thought I corrected WB on this but not it looks slightly off?

Please let me know how you think about my idea

See by your profile that you're new - Welcome!!! I never take offense to anyone showing a different view. However in this case I'm not sure that I like the edit. From my standpoint, it is snapshot, a capture of a rare family moment, and as such I prefer the realism of the surroundings. Also not a fan of the of the nervous bokeh around the fingers and faces. Lastly while moving them closer together, might be marginally advantageous, moving her up is not. Grandson, is well over 6', the edit loses that sense of size difference between the two. I may revisit this one with a ND gradient filter, to darken the background slightly.

Thanks for your critique of my editing efforts. What you said all makes perfect sense. Your comment is therefore gratefully acknowledged.

Thanks for your critique of my editing efforts. What you said all makes perfect sense. Your comment is therefore gratefully acknowledged.

No problem, thanks for looking and commenting. As I said I'm always open to exploring new ideas! And again, welcome to TPF. I hope you get as much enjoyment and knowledge from it as I do.

Nice moment. It almost looks like she has a stick in the eye.

Most reactions

Back