:)What about the business card?

How do you like the satin cards? Can you write on them (if you have a blank back)?

They're top*. :thumbup:
Of course you can write on it. "Satin is a durable plastic coating with a matte feel."

*But don't take my word on it. The sample kit is free.

I second overnight prints. Great quality. I use them all the time for postcards, business cards, brochures etc.
The really cool part, you can order a hundred at a time. I usually create a few different cards.

They also have online designs. You may have one you like or use them to help with ideas

I third (sixth maybe?) overnight prints. I get all my cards done there (have a few types) and it's like $50 for 1,000 double-sided glossy both sides, 15pt cards. No matter who I show the card to, people always remark on how nice the card is.. it's unlike any other.

I wasn't totally satisfied with my order from OvernightPrints the first time (nothing they did, just my own design error) so they sent me another 1000 business cards for free! Then, they sent me another 1000 for free! They really take care of their customers...bigtime.

Vistaprint... ahh.. I delete 2 emails a day from them... I simply won't order from them because their twice a day emails drive me nuts.

I third (sixth maybe?) overnight prints. I get all my cards done there (have a few types) and it's like $50 for 1,000 double-sided glossy both sides, 15pt cards. No matter who I show the card to, people always remark on how nice the card is.. it's unlike any other.

I wasn't totally satisfied with my order from OvernightPrints the first time (nothing they did, just my own design error) so they sent me another 1000 business cards for free! Then, they sent me another 1000 for free! They really take care of their customers...bigtime.

Vistaprint... ahh.. I delete 2 emails a day from them... I simply won't order from them because their twice a day emails drive me nuts.

Ha, I wasn't happy with my first design either from them. Never thought to mention it to them about it because it was my own stupid mistake.

Ive just finished my own business cards, and printed them on my own printer.. I use glossy card and can print 8 5.5x8.5cm cards on an A4 sheet. They are very basic cards, but very clean and easy to read/understand. It is a lot cheaper to do you own.

I would highly recommend making your own.. they are cheaper and more personal.. and you can do what ever you like with them.

i have seen reports online where vista print have been taking out extra payments months afte original purchase so keep an eye out on your statements.

Mpix also does buisness cards-not used them yet though

I ordered some "personal cards" from VistaPrint with just my name and cell phone number about 3-4 months ago and so far so good.

I just order mine through the lab I use www.fullcolor.com It's easy to just use who I am already using and the quality is great.

I went a little artistic on mine
fine art on the back and info on the front,

I want them to have a reason to remember me, and so far
its working totally fine.

I used overnight prints and totally surprised me the quality was great, but
get the thickest stock.

Untitled-1.jpg

it kinda looks like uniq image 2 and i hope that is the orange county skyline : ) other than that, pretty cool.

I use 123print.com. I used one of their templates - no time to bother designing my own cards!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back