What am I doing wrong?

Hey guys! Here are the pics from last nights develop! I still need to add a little more chemical, but there is a DRASTIC difference! Thank you all for your help!! $_DSC2529.jpg$_DSC2530.jpg$_DSC2531.jpg$_DSC2532.jpg$_DSC2533.jpg$_DSC2534.jpg$_DSC2535.jpg$_DSC2536.jpg$_DSC2537.jpg$_DSC2539.jpg

How old is that TMY you were using ? Looks like lots of base fog. Or this low contrast is just scan effect ? The positive seems very flat.

How old is that TMY you were using ? Looks like lots of base fog. Or this low contrast is just scan effect ? The positive seems very flat.

timor~ I do not have a scanner yet, so I am "red necking" it by taking pictures with my camera using an iPad and plastic box (to diffuse the light)... Any ideas on a better "redneck" setup until I can get a scanner?

Any ideas on a better "redneck" setup until I can get a scanner?
Not really, I don't have a scanner myself, but then I am film and darkroom only, i scan only the prints. Sometimes. :D

Gotcha. I would really like to make prints someday, but this is just kind of a side hobby for me...

For me to photography is just side activity. To relax from real life. :D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back