What associations are you involved with?

AnimotoRebecca

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Any PPA, NAPP, etc members here? What other groups are you involved with, and what do you find member benefits to be?

Side but quasi-related note: Who is going to Imaging & WPPI?

NAPP and PPA here. Discounts are nice. Pretty much pay for their membership costs. No others presently and no chance of attending anything this year or next.

NAPP
South Plains Photographers Assoc. (2004 President)
Texas Professional Photographers Assoc. (current Secretary)
Professional Photographers of America

PPA is by far the best investment for pros.
A $50 add on (per yet) gets you indemnification insurance that covers you any time your on a shoot. Especially weddings. Covers everything.
Now, PPA offers a $15,000 blanket equipment coverage package. Absolutely free. Just opt in on the PPA website using your PPA #.

Yes, I'll be at IUSA in New Orleans. I'll be presenting at the Virtual Backgrounds booth at the trade show.

NAPP and PPA membership benefits have changed somewhat since this thread was started back in January of 2009.

The new gear insurance for up to $15,000 being included with the PPA membership is sweet.

Click my NAPP referral link: http://www.photoshopuser.com/?aid=luhgxq to get a free copy of Photoshop User magazine and click ob 'Benefits" to see all the tech support, tutorials and education, member discounts and other perks you get when you join the National Association of Photoshop Professionals.

Last edited:
AMAC, oops, guess I'm getting senile.....

WPPi and PPA member. No benefit from WPPi other than the discount at the convention!
PPA is wonderful.
yes, I'll be at both again this year. If for some reason I can't go to one I'll cross off IUSA. I feel the class offerings at WPPi are much better.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back