What backs are on these RB67s

RyanLilly

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Well I'm waiting for an email, but can anyone tell me what are the wide backs on two of the cameras in this picture? and can you tell from the picture if these are the Pro, pro-s or pro-SD? Thanks

Mamiya RB67

For $300 i wouldn't care. Buy em, keep the best one for yourself. Sell the others for a profit on fleabay and buy whatever back you want

Just a guess, but those might be Polaroid backs. I've got a Polaroid back for my RB67 and I think it's a little wider than the film back...but I'm not 100% sure of that.

Here is a link that has the instruction manual for all the RB67 models. You might be able to use them to figure out which one are in the photo.
MAMIYA: Customer Service | Instruction Manuals | Downloads | 6x7

For $300 i wouldn't care. Buy em, keep the best one for yourself. Sell the others for a profit on fleabay and buy whatever back you want

That's basically my plan. Though I might sell one to a friend at break even pricing.

I'm curious to know what lenses are on those camera.

I've been looking for a *cheap* 50mm lens for mine.

Ill let you guys know how it turns out, I just got an email that a sale was already pending, but I'm next if that doesn't work out.

They are definitely Polaroid backs.

They are probably for the 10x/66x series 3 1/4 x 4 1/4 pack films. They might be for the long extinct 8x series (Types 88 & 87, 3 1/4 x 3 1/4) but those odd backs are few and far between. Some of the plastic shells used to make these backs (Polaroid never allowed anyone else to make the actual film holder and roller set) would take both the 10x/66x series and the 8x series. The 6x7 format is smaller than either Polaroid format so both film sizes would work if they fit the back.

Most reactions

Back