what camera do I need

oooo errr, I spent a bit more than that... Thanks for the thoughts though. Sadly I don't think I can cancel the order ... still, on the bright side, I did get a £30 cash back deal on the camera, so that is £30 less spent (wonder if the bank manager will agree with that perspective ...) :lol:

You replied wile I was editing my post after realizing you had already invested. But yeah, Go with what you bought for now, you'll have that sooner than if you where going to go out and locate the OM-1 and the lenses most likely. The camera will still do the job so....

thanks Battou:hug:: Is there really a place in NY called slapamonkey??:lol:

I seriously doubt it!!:lol::lol:

It will be good to have real camera to play with once more. I got to play with the good one we have in the office a few weeks ago and the range of possibilities is so much greater than with a happy snaps cam. I am so looking forward to my new toy Erm, I mean Tool!:lol::lol:

thanks Battou:hug:: Is there really a place in NY called slapamonkey??:lol:

I seriously doubt it!!:lol::lol:
Nah, It's local jargon for the city name. it's actually Salamanca NY, not to be confused with the far more attractive Salamanca Spain

It will be good to have real camera to play with once more. I got to play with the good one we have in the office a few weeks ago and the range of possibilities is so much greater than with a happy snaps cam. I am so looking forward to my new toy Erm, I mean Tool!:lol::lol:

Definately, Enjoy it. :thumbup:

well there's a relief :lol:. Thanks Battou!:D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back