What can I shoot with canon 60mm

View attachment 143878 All this information is so great and these macro pics are my inspiration. I will work harder at these macro pics. I actually did putthe tissue paper in front of the built in flash until I get something for it and I also got a table tripod. I aimed for the rings but for some reason the Bible came in focus. Lots of practice for me. Also , getting married at city hall Tuesday. Is this okay to let everyone know I've tied the knot ?

yes, deal with the wedding first!
www.flickr.com/photos/mmirrorless

Congrats on the wedding, Beagle.

If you learn how to stitch photos in Lightroom or other software, you can use that 60mm for everything from rings to wide angle panoramas on your honeymoon (not recommended, pay more attention to your new spouse)!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This lens is simply awesome used as a short telephoto for portraits etc., whatever you would use a 100mm for on a FF. IMO, a much more interesting focal length than 50mm on a crop.
This lens is superb, sharp even wide open, and embarassingly so if you stop it down for portraits, my main use for the lens.
Moreover, I find the AF to be quick in most situations when used at non-macro ranges; it will hunt quite a bit in situations where most other lenses would, but it takes longer to do so because of the increased range it's hunting in. As I see it, the AF is quick enough for most uses in normal situations.

Most reactions

Back