What CD is in your player at the moment?

MDowdey said:
you are close! his name is jack johnson. the song is "bubble toes". if you liked that song, youll LOVE "taylor", "rodeo clowns" and "flake". check em out, they are AWESOME.

md

p.s. pink floyds greatest hits is on right now..

Hey, thanks! :) Yeah..I really liked that song. It's got such a laid back feeling to it. When I listen to it, it's usually on repeat for 3 or 4 times. :)

get up with me later, ill give you the rest of the CD if you want it...

md

I have three cd draws on mine. I've been listen to cd's non-stop for a couple of days. The only one that I can remember is in there is a copy of The Clash - Londons Calling which keeps skipping. Still, it's better than the other two which are even worse. :|
Erm, The Hives - Tyrannosaurus Hives, Mando Diao – Bring Em In and Puff Daddy - Forever were in there at some point yesterday.

Let me see...
Tyrone Bodycount- great, great R.E.M. bootleg
Led Zeppelin- IV
The Doors- Strange Days
... so, as usual... :)

I just checked. The Hiss - Panic Movement and Garbage - Garbage are in there just now. I put them in there last night.

Does "Muskrat Ramble" by the "Kid Ory Band" on a 78 count?

BTW, I ripped it from a cylinder! :wink:

In the work computer drive is Salt Box Lane by Harland. but it's not playing atm.

In the car are:
Vases by Dahlia
Auralgasms Beat of discontent
and 4 other cds I can't recall since I've just been listening to the first 2

Currently in the changer...
Aces & Eights - Hotrods and Heartaches
Van Halen's - Greatest Hits
Jonny Lang - Long Time Coming
ELO - Greatest Hits
Rascal Flatts - Feels Like Today
Elton John - Greatest Hits
Metallica - S & M
Rascal Flatts - Melt
Journey - Greatest Hits

Photogoddess: Bet you can't wait for that Metallica and Elton John album. :) I thought my musical taste was divers but to have both of those cd's in at the same time beats me.

Most reactions

Back