What does everyone do for a living?

I work in parts and service at a Chrysler dealer, well till the 7th that is. Then it is off to the unemployment line.
Looks like back to school at 41, yikes.

On the bright side, I'm looking forward to spending more time with my camera. :lol: :lol:

Picksure said:
I work in parts and service at a Chrysler dealer, well till the 7th that is. Then it is off to the unemployment line.
Looks like back to school at 41, yikes.

On the bright side, I'm looking forward to spending more time with my camera. :lol: :lol:

Sorry to hear about the job! Good luck with the school thing, or with finding another one...

But hey, more time with your camera = SWEET!!

Zach :D

ferny said:
I'm a registered pig wrestler. Each Thursday we set pigs free in a muddy field and I try to pin them to the ground. It doesn't pay well (I live in a size 8 shoe) but it's darn tootin' rootnin' fun! YeeHaw!
Now and again we have celebrities come and watch. We hold private, behind closed doors, sessions for them. That is the real laugh. We get through at least 18 bottles of baby oil on these nights.
I think the biggest celebrity we've had was Little Miss Beauty '89 the other week. She brought her replica sceptre and everything!

:LOL: :lmao: :LOL: :lmao:

I am a manager of two retail stores in the SC area.

md

p.s. but on thursdays, im TRISH the party girl and i give lap dances for 10 bucks a pop. me love you long time.

i go to college (not right now since i'm on winter break) and work part time 3-4 days a week at a pretty expensive restaurant in downtown Buffalo where i'm a busboy. Better than being a waitor IMO, since I do a lot less work than them :cool:

ferny said:
I'm a registered pig wrestler. Each Thursday we set pigs free in a muddy field and I try to pin them to the ground. It doesn't pay well (I live in a size 8 shoe) but it's darn tootin' rootnin' fun! YeeHaw!
Now and again we have celebrities come and watch. We hold private, behind closed doors, sessions for them. That is the real laugh. We get through at least 18 bottles of baby oil on these nights.
I think the biggest celebrity we've had was Little Miss Beauty '89 the other week. She brought her replica sceptre and everything!

You know you only do it because you don't have television or sheep in your part of the world

crime scene guy....but that pig wrestling sounds fun. dead folks or oiled pigs? i'll give the pigs a try....

treehuggerhikerboy said:
crime scene guy....but that pig wrestling sounds fun. dead folks or oiled pigs? i'll give the pigs a try....

Seriously? Not the pig thing, but the crime scene bit. As in forensics? That's something I would love to do, but lack the science.

mad_malteaser said:
treehuggerhikerboy said:

Seriously? Not the pig thing, but the crime scene bit. As in forensics? That's something I would love to do, but lack the science.

seriously :D if you think you'd love it, do it! i suck at science, but managed to scrape by.

i'd be up for a good ol' fashioned greased pig wrestling tournament.

Hertz van Rental said:
(Now I know where you get all that electrical tape PG. I'm just glad you haven't thought of doing things with hydraulics. Oh, bugger! Where's that edit button.....)

Hydraulics... electrical components... hot motors.... tie down straps... Brings a new list of possibilities to Mistress PG's dungeon. :whip:

There is a fair amount of sceince in pig wrestling you know. It's not like that fake WWF stuff.

We don't use pandas like WWF either.

photogoddess said:
Hertz van Rental said:
(Now I know where you get all that electrical tape PG. I'm just glad you haven't thought of doing things with hydraulics. Oh, bugger! Where's that edit button.....)

Hydraulics... electrical components... hot motors.... tie down straps... Brings a new list of possibilities to Mistress PG's dungeon. :whip:

Eek!

ferny said:
There is a fair amount of sceince in pig wrestling you know. It's not like that fake WWF stuff.

We don't use pandas like WWF either.

it's all about the physics and trigonometry, isn't it? sign me up! :lol:

aggiezach said:
Sorry to hear about the job! Good luck with the school thing, or with finding another one...

But hey, more time with your camera = SWEET!!

Zach :D

Thanx Zach, things have a way of working out, I hope this is one of them. :wink:

Hertz van Rental said:
ferny said:

You know you only do it because you don't have television or sheep in your part of the world

No sheep, thats to baaaaad.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back