What drives you crazy

terri said:
Kiss-ass. :p

(Tobes knows I think he's the best!)

didnt i say that stuff first? or are young buff guys that are always horny not your thing terri??? :lol: :lol: :lol:

md

the way im feelin tonight...

well tobes u just made me wanna cry

you're a lovely creature and there should be more people around like you.

didnt i say that stuff first? or are young buff guys that are always horny not your thing terri???

Soothe your ruffled feathers, my sweet. Actually you DID say it first, and you've said stuff along those lines before now, too. I know how you feel towards women. Toby just expanded on it a little bit, and he hasn't voiced that before as I recall, so yes, that got my attention.

You BOTH have your priorities straight, is what I'm thinking. :wink:

And btw....not too young, and not too buff, no - actually, that's not my thing. The horny part, however - well, that's kinda ageless, don't you think? :p

didnt i say that stuff first? or are young buff guys that are always horny not your thing terri???

it's the sentiment that counts, man, and you most definitely have that in you. you were the first to demonstrate this spiritual dynamic here; i saw it and in part i learned from you.
i have said before, md, and i repeat now: you have a beautiful soul, it comes across loud and clear.

you still da man, bro! :wink:

me, i'm just a student....
(albeit not as buff or young a student as i used to be :( :wink:)

Osmer_Toby said:

you still da man, bro! :wink:

me, i'm just a student....
(albeit not as buff or young a student as i used to be :( :wink:)
i was just playin with yall....being sort of an only kid can make you want attention like that!!! :lol: :lol:

md

Osmer_Toby said:
well, actually, you can still tell them that. when you notice beauty in a woman, (or anyone, actually) point it out. at first, people might be a bit taken aback. reactions to this kind of comment from a stranger often are"alright, what do you want from me?" or "man, is this guy a kissass," etc. in the end, tho, the positive energy you create by letting someone know you've noticed their beauty more than makes up for the sting of such responses. you see, when you tell someone you appreciate something about them, in a way you have given them a part of yourself. it is this giving that makes you grow, strengthens you way deep down. response is almost irrelevant; in fact, if you make this a habit, you are more comfortable when you make your observation to the person. this in turn makes it easier for the recipient of your observation to realize it is sincere...

so, tell them. tell them every day, as often as you can. family members, girlfriends, total strangers, doesn't matter. when all is said and done, you really do get paid, and in currency you can take with you even after you pass from this life. :sun:
That's a wonderful statement you made Osmer. It's sad that when someone does or says something nice people's first reactions are what you pointed out. It's a shame that our society's gotten to a point where people look for ulterior motives when someone is being nice to them.

Just one of the reasons why I like coming to this forum. The people here are geniunely nice to each other. Some of the other forums I've been to have too much flame war arguing and rude behavior for my liking.

Most reactions

Back