What happened to my threads?

GreenNV

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
pic7.piczo.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
:confused: I started 2 threads a few days ago, one here in the welcome board and another in the the Beginners Place and they are both now gone. I even did a seach for all thread or posts by GreenNV and it says 'no matches are found'. What's up with that? What happened to my threads? Am I not welcomed here? Were my threads deleted and if so, may I ask why? :meh:

Oops! Sorry about this, I guess I missed that thread. I feel so embarrassed now. :blushing: Thanks doenoe. :sexywink:
Well, I guess I just kinda' introduced myself again for those of you who missed my introduction thread the first time around. I probably didn't make such a great impression the second time around though. :confused:
Anyway, I do look forward to learning much from this forum as I am a basically a beginner in the art of photography. I've taken many pics over the years, since being a child actually, but only as a complete amateur however. My hubby purchased a digital camera for me last year...HP Photosmart R817...loved it and took many pics with that camera, even made a website to host my pics. I did get bored with that camera and wanted something better so my hubby then surprised me this year for Christmas with a DSLR Sony Alpha 100 and a 75-300mm add on lens to go with the kit lens. I can point and click with this camera and that is basically it so I want to learn all I can about it and use it to its full potential. I'd love to hear from other Sony Alpha 100 users, get some feedback and opinions on this camera through your experiences with it.
BTW, my hubby and I have 2 beautiful children...our son is 15 and daughter is 11. :heart:

Welcome again! ;)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back