What is a Good full frame nikon body

Full frame - may as well look at the 750 or the 810. That's my opinion though.
With not doing sports I rather do the 700 or 800. Unless the iso is a lot better.
FYI, the d700 is great for sports. So that leaves you with the d800.
*whispers* with a fast sd card the D800 is also good for sports.

It's almost like any modern, non entry level dslr is good at ISO 1600 and can shoot sports effectively

so all cameras are out.

All FX Nikon's are awesome. If you're on a budget, start with the D600 or D700. Prices are awesome now, for either.

Full frame - may as well look at the 750 or the 810. That's my opinion though.
With not doing sports I rather do the 700 or 800. Unless the iso is a lot better.
FYI, the d700 is great for sports. So that leaves you with the d800.
*whispers* with a fast sd card the D800 is also good for sports.

It's almost like any modern, non entry level dslr is good at ISO 1600 and can shoot sports effectively
Yeah but then he would be left with no options in his list of 2 ....

edit: Braineack beat me to it ... lol

Good deals floating around now on the D610 now that the D750 is out and even better on refurbished.

Why you asking when you shot the first suggestion down with your own suggestions. You obviously know what you need
Huh? I asked for what was good enough for me. I didn't need the newest thing out that is over priced for me.

OP would be much better off staying in the canon line and not having to duplicate lenses.

I owned both canon and Nikon setups for a while, but I also owned a Nikon setup before I went to work in a canon studio. Even then owning both was annoying. The only real benefit was that I could do reviews comparing 7D, 5DII, 6D, 5DIII, D600 and D7000, which is to say not really a benefit at all.

Nikon is better at light painting.

Good deals floating around now on the D610 now that the D750 is out and even better on refurbished.
Best deal is probably a D600, as Nikon will replace the shutter for free and you've got a D610 at that point.
Thanks. That'll be what I probably go after. Cheaper then all the rest and good enough for me.

F4 & Portra 800 pushed to 1600?

Df for light-painting and weddings, no sports.

Best deal is probably a D600, as Nikon will replace the shutter for free and you've got a D610 at that point.
For the record, Nikon will not instantly replace the D600 with a D610; they will first try to replace the shutter, twice. So most people wont get a D610 this way.

Most reactions

Back