What is Nikon Santa bringing you? ..or.. What was your favorite Nikon toy this year?

TheLost

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
The only camera related gizmo i'm getting this holiday is a new box of 'Nikon Lens Cleaning cloths'.

My favorite Nikon item i got this year is my Sigma 17-50mm f/2.8. It always impresses me with how sharp it can be.

What are you getting? or what have you got this past year and have loved?

My Sigma 50-500 has to be my favorite purchase this year. I did also get a new D7100. But the lens has impressed me much more that that.

Santa was good this year- nikon df kit and a 28-105. Nothing else under the tree for me this year!

I'm hoping for a free firmware upgrade of my Sigma 70-200 and 1.4 TC so they'll play nicely with my D7000. The lens works but the TC doesn't.

Nikon 70-300 f4.5-5.6 and an old but mint Sigma 400mm f5.6. Not from Nikon but photography, a Sony A6000 with adapters for all my old Minolta and Nikon lenses. Guess I've been good...:)

The only thing I asked for was a 52 mm - 52 mm macro coupling ring (Santa runs out of resources by the time he gets to us LOL). A spare EN-EL9 would be nice, though.

I specifically asked Santa to NOT get me anything photography-related.

I'll get it myself.

Like Designer, I will get my own. I am hoping for after Christmas sale. I am getting a tripod either Manfrotto 055cx or now looking at Vanguard.
Thinking of soft/hard edge filters, a Black Rapid strap. Maybe a remote for wireless shutter ..
Merry Christmas,
Nancy

Nikon Santa isn't bringing me anything. Favorite thing this year…either ND filter or studio strobe.

I did ask for a soft box but she said no. But she said yes to a 50" LED bar for my truck, wth really???

Most reactions

New Topics

Back