What kinds of camera strap are you using?

Babera Te

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I'm using this camera strap, which kind of strap are you using and you also feel it is good?
Or which kind of camera strap will you choose?
71EVlIL4V5L._SL256_.jpg

mail

Ťhis image is clear, it has a armpit belt~

I use a black rapid rs-7 when shooting with a single camera, and the black rapid dual camera harness when working with two cameras.

blackrapid something

..which kind of strap are you using ..?
I use a combination of three different types; one that is similar to the one you showed, with a sliding D-ring, another that is a standard strap with the addition of snap swivels on the ends, and one of those hand-straps. Not all at the same time, of course, although I can use the snap-on strap on one strap lug and leave the hand-strap attached. The reason I have three types is because one strap will not do everything. I don't hike much, but if I did, I would be considering a chest harness for my fourth type.

for my heavy long lens, I use a harness that goes over both my shoulders. For lighter lenses, I use the neck strap that came with the camera.

I use an OP/TECH USA for my heavier cam and a neutral strap for the second body. I usually work with two bodies all the time as I always did since film days. For casual shooting I use the X100T on the strap delivered with her.

Also using the Peak Design Slide. Awesome strap and I would recommend it!

I have an OP TECH strap. It has a pair of fast text buckles that allow me to take off the padded, neoprene shoulder strap portion and then snap together the two remaining short lengths Of 3/8-iinch wide nylon strap as well. I came of age in the 80s when the 3/8-inch wide nylon strap was the strap that we liked. I actually like the skinny strap to wrap around my hand one and a half times when walking with the camera lashed to my Right hand

I have an OP/TECH USA, and a couple made by them I believe with a certain web photo forum name on them as well. :allteeth:

These days I just use Nikon shoulder straps, but when I was still carrying a DSLR every day I used a Black Rapid strap.

I use the OEM strap but have the ends both connected to one loop on the left side of the camera. This frees up the space on the right side of the camera.

Lowe Pro something-or-other on the D750, Quantaray (old Ritz Camera house brand, I think) neoprene on the N90S, no-name vintage looking striped strap on the Nikkormat, something called "Coastar" on the N8008S (latest acquistion), and the original leather skinny strap on the AGFA Compur. I also have an old Tandy Leather Co. strap I tooled with an oak leaf motif but I'm not sure what to match it to - I might put it on the N8008S.

Last edited:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back