What OTHER hobbies do you enjoy??

Collecting coins !!!

29205sj.jpg

2mdm4cg.jpg

Between the ages of middle school and High School I had lots of interests. I think the reason why I am not still doing them now is because I lost the means for them to be inexpensive to do. Hopefully I will keep these current ones for a long, long time. Now the hardest part is deciding whether or not to get some more camera gear, or car stuff when ever I am able to.

Currently-
Portland's only Mens Roller Derby team
Cars/Driving-
camping-when I can
Food Carts
Knowledge
Photography-Duh!
Video Games
Bowling
Disc Golf
Music

Past interests
RC cars
Snowboarding
Paintball
Mountain biking
Golf-High School Varsity

Last edited:
Lets see... I really enjoy hiking and the occasional cliff climb, I build computers for fun, also enjoy the occasional game. I used to really enjoy building things out of scrap pieces but i gave that up for computers. There is many others but i put most of my time and effort into Photography and Computers and being outside of course!

I'm really into mountain biking, last season I was sponsored and racing semi-pro on the western new york cross country circuit. Unfortunately I didn't train over the winter so I'm not racing this year, just having a good time out riding. If you guys think photography is expensive, try mountain biking: My 4 bikes together are worth almost $20,000 :O And they aren't even top of the line.

I'm also a volunteer firefighter, which takes up a ton of my time, but I love it.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back