What should I buy myself?

oriecat

work in progress
Reaction score
Website
www.moltenwords.net
My bday is just around the corner. I usually buy myself a present. (just to make sure i get something good ;)) Often new clothes or just something fun. I don't know what to get this year. Gimme ideas. Think $50-100. Course maybe I should consider it the trip to SF this year... :?

Wrap your gift into something that goes along with the trip, if that makes more sense for you. Get some groovy new film to try. Or a really bitchin' outfit that you wouldn't ordinarily wear. (Then you have to take a picture for us to drool over, of course!) :wink:

I'm generally for new clothes if I want a goody for myself. I hate shopping, so if I give myself an excuse that makes it almost seem fun. :p

Or a toe ring! :D

Chase said:
MmmMmmmMM Zion :drool:

...and now back to your regularly scheduled topic...
speaking of Zion, I caught the last half of secrets of bryce and zion on travel channel.... guess which half I caught :roll: though i do want to visit bryce, it would have been nice to some areas we might have overlooked.

Well it's not that I want to go to Cali, but one of my oldest friends is getting married in Oakland... so it's really a wedding trip, with a couple extra days for vaca in the big city, since we'll be there...

voodoocat said:
Chase said:
MmmMmmmMM Zion :drool:

...and now back to your regularly scheduled topic...
speaking of Zion, I caught the last half of secrets of bryce and zion on travel channel.... guess which half I caught :roll: though i do want to visit bryce, it would have been nice to some areas we might have overlooked.

Oh - Zion and Bryce.... Let's go again. Maybe Orie can join us this time. :D

Do something personal just for yourself, ie: a trip to a massage therapist. Nothing like a good back rub! (I'd offer to do it myself but a:I'm too far away, and b:the wife wouldn't see the humour in it!) :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back