What software is this?

iolair

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
What's the software used on the first part of this video, I'm not familiar with it. It looks nice and easy for adjusting the colours etc, I like the fact that the histogram is always visible at the top.

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Adobe Lightroom2
and its awesome

Yep, Lightroom. You can download a trial version from Adobe's website. There's also Lightroom 3 available in beta right now, which will be free for a few months (I forget when beta is supposed to end).

Yep, Lightroom. You can download a trial version from Adobe's website. There's also Lightroom 3 available in beta right now, which will be free for a few months (I forget when beta is supposed to end).

The lightroom 3 beta is good for free download and free full capability use till April, 2010. I believe Adobe's normal policy with any of their software is a free 30 day trial before you have to enter a license code. So, Lightroom 2 can be downloaded and used for a month for free as well.

And yes Lightroom is a very good program for the money! I have Elements 7, Lightroom 2, and Photoshop CS4. And Lightroom is my first choice.

Most reactions

Back