What was your latest pat on the back?

Artemis

Just Punked Himself
Reaction score
Website
www.falcon-eye.co.uk
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Whats been troubling you and youve finally worked it out? big or small?

For me it was my reading...I was a very bad/slow reader a few years ago, and I worked hard at working my way through books until im reading the stuff I should be now...and its helped SO much with everything else.

What about you?

My biggest problem lately has been not trusting the Lord with my future. I used to MAJORLY stress out about the uncertainties in my future, but I'm cool with it now and just roll with the punches, 'cause I know I'll be taken care of. =) It's been lovely having that calm now.

Not sure if you mean life long acheivement or just recent acomplishments?

Most recent "Pat on the back" cam from my wifes uncle & his 2 sons after one of their cars broke down. I do OK with cars but this time I found the problem, improvised the solution and had the car started & back to their home in just under 20 minutes. Even I was surprised!

Very much a fluke and lots of luck in spotting the fault especially as it was electrical & I hate electrics! They were all extremely impressed though with loads of ego inflating comments but the downside is that they have the impression I can fix anything!:confused:

i guess mine is similar to jon's, i used to get really stressed out about school and such, and now i just kick back and shoot the breeze while still doing just as well but without the stress...its really really really nice for a change...it might be that i've matured and have learned what matters in life or it might be senioritis. i dont really know, but im really happy right now so all's well :mrgreen:

andreag5 said:
i guess mine is similar to jon's, i used to get really stressed out about school and such, and now i just kick back and shoot the breeze while still doing just as well but without the stress...its really really really nice for a change:mrgreen:

That is my recent accomplishment of the school year. Can't say the marks are still coming in at the same level, but I am still doing fine. Also, I have some stuff happening in my life, that I am just able to laugh at now (Pictures will probably explain in... 2 months or less)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back