What would you do on a Friday afternoon?

lol yeah its kinda funny how people started to notice your thread after I posted a reply lol maybe they were just too shy to leave any comment :mrgreen:

You never know. Who is shy on the internet, really?

lol - I kind of figured that's what happened. If you want I can edit my post and get it out of there. I wasn't sure if you were being serious or not from that post.

no, just leave it.. since now we know hobbes was not offended by it ;)

You never know. Who is shy on the internet, really?

yeah I guess most people are much less shy on the internet than in the real life lol and I think its good because sometimes you just have to speak from your mind and tell people what you are thinking. anyway I will finally get my camera back today got an email from the lazy jerks who were repairing it earlier so I kinda took this morning off just to get it. I do hope to take some more photos this weekend if the weather gets better that is. we've been having this sh*tty weather all week :grumpy: oh well not everywhere is like where you live I guess lol I mean it seems you guys only get storms and crappy weather during the night :mrgreen:

EDIT: I just learned earlier today that there will be fireworks over downtown Stockholm tonight so I will go there and try to take some pics :D lol never taken any pics of fireworks before so wish me good luck ^^

no, just leave it.. since now we know hobbes was not offended by it ;)

lol well why would I be offended by it you are free to say what ever is on your mind :p

Last edited:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back