What's your full time job?

My undergrad was fun, but my graduate work is just awesome! I can't wait to start my graduate research project!!

6 years? Looking at a Masters Degree?

At least...not going to really be able to do what I want with just a bachelors!

I should mention that I don't know EXACTLY what I'm going to end up doing yet (I have a few things in mind), so 6 years is just kinda what I've been sayin, cuz really, I don't know how long it's gonna be.

I have done several careers in photography, television, video, computer animation, and even teaching at all levels including university. Although supposedly retired, I am currently into civil law and the neural medical area related to brain injury and keeping up with digital photography. A top neural surgeon asked about my medical background and a lawyer asked my sister where I got my law degree. (I have neither, but I learn fast. :))

My life tends to be summed up in the phrase: "Never a dull moment!" and I enjoy it that way.

skieur

I'm a former keyworder, worked for a stock photo agency and assigned keywords to your guys photos. :hug::
Now I'm unemployed though...

Quality Assurance Supervisor for a major poultry and protein supplier.

*Ctrl-C*
*Ctrl-V*

alllllllllllllllllll dayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

I'm a IT Hardware Support Technician at one of our government departments. But hey, tomorrow's my last day. Not sure what I will do after this though, since I will be going on holidays for 3 weeks and will be studying MCSE for the next 3 weeks after. My boss (who provides me with projects, as last one was the government...) will find me a new matching project... I'm excited!!

(New job, got a kid coming... I'm so thrilled!! :D )

Aircraft Mechanic

good old fashion receptionist at a car dealership :-(

and to think i grew up saying i would marry a Dr. and never work. lol
times have changed.

Most reactions

Back