Where the hell is Graig?

lol.. nice Shark.. nice.

Manda! Things are going well. I'm serviving in school and might even pass all my classes! :p

I have had little time to take pictures but I have taken a few. Some of them are posted in my website. I put them up just this weekend. But, anyway, enough about me. What is going on with you?

Nice site Karissa and very cool intro. :D
You are a good photographer too. :)

Luminosity said:
manda said:
:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Hums *Lovers In The Air * ...... :mrgreen:
I see Manda is still her lovely self. :) Nice to see that has not changed. :hug:

Niki, Thanks so much for your comments! I didn't expect anyone to actually go look. :blulsh2: I sometimes beat myself down about that site so your comments mean a lot to me. Thanks!

Luminosity! Are you, and Manda, and Terri Keeping all the guys under control here? :wink:

karissa said:
Luminosity said:
manda said:
:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Hums *Lovers In The Air * ...... :mrgreen:
I see Manda is still her lovely self. :) Nice to see that has not changed. :hug:

Niki, Thanks so much for your comments! I didn't expect anyone to actually go look. :blulsh2: I sometimes beat myself down about that site so your comments mean a lot to me. Thanks!

Luminosity! Are you, and Manda, and Terri Keeping all the guys under control here? :wink:

I think the guys need to me MORE out of control! :)

now the question is did correy actually mean they should be out of control, did she mean that she should be out of control or was it just a freudian slip? :p

manda said:
now the question is did correy actually mean they should be out of control, did she mean that she should be out of control or was it just a freudian slip? :p

They should be more out of control. We need to liven up this place some more! LAST PERSON TO SHED THEIR CLOTHES AND STREAK ACROSS THE FORUM IS A ROTTEN EGG!!!!!!!!!

Most reactions

Back