Where to ask a question

Moglex

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Where would you ask a question about a piece of equipment (camera) that isn't actually anything to do with photography per se?

It doesn't seem to belong in "Equipment News and Reviews" but I can't see anywhere else it might fit.

Seems odd that there isn't a forum for "Equipment questions" (but everybody seems to be managing quite nicely without one :) ).

The forums have chopped and changed a bit over the last 6 months, but believe it or not, "Equipment News and Reviews" is probably the one you want. Must admit that I'm curious about the idea of a camera that isn't for photography, but I never knew much about anything anyway.

The forums have chopped and changed a bit over the last 6 months, but believe it or not, "Equipment News and Reviews" is probably the one you want. Must admit that I'm curious about the idea of a camera that isn't for photography, but I never knew much about anything anyway.

Thanks, Chris.

It isn't that the camera isn't for photography (but: Camera Obscura :)), it's just a niggling question about the weird rubber door protecting the interface plugs on a Canon 350D so it's a photographic camera but the question has nothing whatever to do with photography.

Oh well, that's fair game for that section, it's an equipment question. Turns out I answered that one too, not realising the two threads were connected.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back