which country you'd like to visit?

mentos_007

The Freshmaker!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hmm I'd love to go to New Zeland :) Because of vonnagy's photos and
many other things. :) And I'd like to see States too but that's the place to visit only (for me) not to live in. what about you?

I'd like to visit New Zealand also, after seeing Vonnagy's awesome photos, but for me, there's stil so much of the US that I haven't seen. I'd love visit the western half of the US first.

I've been to many European countries already, and loved it.

ireland. AUSTRALIA. NEW ZEALAND.

me, vonnagy, manda, and lumi would paint the town red.

md

hahah I didn't want to be offensive. But actually I pprefer to live in a smaller country. And I like small places. States seems to be VERY big.

I want to go back to the carribean and take photo's I went there years ago with my family to an island called St. Lucia.

It'd be so great for photos as everything is vibrant and lively. The landscapes are amazing and you rarely get a bad day for photography. Shame about the air fares from the UK to there lol.

Other than that i'd like to go to canada to take photos and ride my bike, and switzerland again to paraglide and take photos.

There's still too much of Canada I haven't seen to think about going anywhere else! :)

Walt said:
There's still too much of Canada I haven't seen to think about going anywhere else! :)

I hear you. I would really love to see Europe, Australia, New Zealand especially...but there is so very much in Canada that I have not seen yet.

I'm fairly close to the Rocky Mountains and I've been to the west coast numerous times but I'd love to visit the Maritimes out east. I've been to Vancouver Island but I'd like to explore rather than the usual rush visit.

Most reactions

Back